VPNSecure Me Review 2023: Price, free trial, Netflix
VPNSecure.me: 3 Disadvantages & 2 Advantages
- User-unfriendly application
- Low speed
- Poor unblocking of streaming services
- Supported operating systems
- Adblock and stealth features
VPNSecure Me is one of the lesser-known VPNs that offers basic features plus ad blocking or stealth connections on dedicated servers. The VPN is primarily focused on connection security and privacy.
While the connection speed was sufficient in our case, it is well below average compared to the competition. The ability to unblock streaming services is low. Therefore, VPNSecure Me is not a suitable choice for users who want to use VPNs with streaming services.
VPNSecure.me Subscription: Discount Code, Free Trial, Money Back Guarantee…
- Your Price:
$9.9570% off $2.97 /mo (5 devices)
- Money Back Guarantee: Yes (30 days)
- Free Trial: No
- Cryptocurrency payments: YesBitcoin :Yes
VPNSecure Me offers monthly, annual, and three-year subscriptions. Subscriptions are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. A trial version of VPNSecure Me is not offered, but you have the option to get a 30-day subscription to try it out for $1.00.
A VPNSecure Me discount coupon is not offered. You can save money by purchasing a longer term license. You can pay for your subscription with PayPal or cryptocurrencies in addition to your credit card.
- Your Price:
VPNSecure.me and Supported Devices: Android, iOS, macOS…
- Device limit: 5
- Android:YesAndroid is supported by 99 % of reviewed VPNs
- Android TV:NoAndroid TV is supported by 37 % of reviewed VPNs
- Apple TV:NoApple TV is supported by 26 % of reviewed VPNs
- Fire TV:NoFire TV is supported by 39 % of reviewed VPNs
- Chromebook:NoChromebook is supported by 16 % of reviewed VPNs
- Chromecast:NoChromecast is supported by 22 % of reviewed VPNs
- iOS:YesiOS is supported by 97 % of reviewed VPNs
- Kodi:YesKodi is supported by 27 % of reviewed VPNs
- Linux:YesLinux is supported by 54 % of reviewed VPNs
- Mac:YesMac is supported by 97 % of reviewed VPNs
- NAS:YesNAS is supported by 32 % of reviewed VPNs
- nVidia Shield:YesnVidia Shield is supported by 27 % of reviewed VPNs
- Playstation:YesPlaystation is supported by 31 % of reviewed VPNs
- Raspberry Pi:NoRaspberry Pi is supported by 20 % of reviewed VPNs
- Roku:NoRoku is supported by 26 % of reviewed VPNs
- Router:YesRouter is supported by 53 % of reviewed VPNs
- Windows:YesWindows is supported by 100 % of reviewed VPNs
- xBox:YesxBox is supported by 31 % of reviewed VPNs
- Brave :YesThe Brave browser add-on is offered by 51 % of reviewed VPNs.
- Chrome :YesThe Chrome browser add-on is offered by 51 % of reviewed VPNs.
- Edge :NoThe Edge browser add-on is offered by 16 % of reviewed VPNs.
- Firefox :NoThe Firefox browser add-on is offered by 38 % of reviewed VPNs.
- Opera :YesThe Opera browser add-on is offered by 51 % of reviewed VPNs.
- Safari :NoThe Safari browser add-on is offered by 2 % of reviewed VPNs.
- Vivaldi :YesThe Vivaldi browser add-on is offered by 51 % of reviewed VPNs.
You can use VPNSecure.me on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and select routers. By using a VPN on your router, you can also protect devices that don’t directly support VPN connectivity.
VPNSecure.me App: User-friendliness, whitelist, server selection…
- Traffic limit: Unlimited
- App Languages: 🇺🇸 English +8 more🇫🇷 French 🇩🇪 German 🇷🇺 Russian 🇪🇸 Spanish 🇦🇪 Arabic 🇯🇵 Japanese 🇰🇷 Korean 🇷🇴 Romanian
- Whitelisting: NoWhitelisting is supported by 52 % of reviewed VPNs
The VPNSecure.me app is basic. It offers a short setup such as encryption, and for mobile devices, a connection when the device starts up or on the desktop a choice of languages for the app.
The whitelist function is not offered, nor is the selection of the best server for maximum performance.
In the app, we would have welcomed an easier choice of country to connect via VPN. Especially in the desktop app, we did not like the user-unfriendly design of the app. Also, it is unintuitive that the app does not appear on the taskbar.
We also missed the auto-connect feature on desktop devices.
VPNSecure.me Connection Speed: Upload, Download & Latency
VPNSecure.me lags far behind other VPNs in connection speed. Our measured connection speeds were noticeably slower than those without a VPN. Even so, it was possible to use the VPN without any major problems. The connection speed would be sufficient for streaming 4K content.
VPNSecure.me Server Locations
- Number of servers: 78The average number of servers for the reviewed VPNs is 1436.
- Number of countries: 32The average number of countries available for the reviewed VPNs is 38.
Europe 🇧🇪 Belgium 🇩🇰 Denmark 🇫🇷 France 🇮🇪 Ireland 🇮🇹 Italy 🇭🇺 Hungary 🇩🇪 Germany 🇳🇱 Netherlands 🇳🇴 Norway 🇵🇱 Poland 🇦🇹 Austria 🇷🇴 Romania 🇬🇧 United Kingdom 🇪🇸 Spain 🇸🇪 Sweden 🇨🇭 Switzerland 🇺🇦 Ukraine North America 🇨🇦 Canada 🇲🇽 Mexico 🇺🇸 USA South America 🇧🇷 Brazil Asia 🇭🇰 Hong Kong 🇮🇳 India 🇮🇩 Indonesia 🇮🇱 Israel 🇯🇵 Japan 🇷🇺 Russia 🇸🇬 Singapore 🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates Africa 🇿🇦 South Africa Oceania 🇦🇺 Australia 🇳🇿 New Zealand
There are 33 countries offered for VPN connections. Compared to the competition, this is below average. There are servers in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
The number of servers offered is also very low. The number of servers offered may not always offer the necessary country for unblocking content, for example, but if your primary concern is a VPN to protect your connection, then there are plenty to choose from.
For each server, there is the option to choose between TCP and UDP connections to the server.
VPNSecure.me Security Features: DNS Leak Protection, Kill Switch…
- DNS leak protection : YesDNS leak protection is offered by 95% of the reviewed VPNs.
- Kill Switch: YesKill Switch is supported by 80% of the reviewed VPNs.
- Tor: NoTor support is offered by 7 % of the reviewed VPNs.
VPNSecure.me’s VPN connection is secured with AES-128 encryption, or the more advanced AES-256. This ensures that the transmitted data is protected from hackers.
The kill switch protection against leaks in case of connection failure is offered in the application settings. Leakage of your connection data is also protected by DNS protection.
VPNSecure.me & Streaming: Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime…
- Amazon Prime: NoAmazon Prime streaming is supported by 46 % of reviewed VPNs
- Disney+: YesDisney+ streaming is supported by 45 % of reviewed VPNs
- HBO: NoHBO streaming is supported by 48 % of reviewed VPNs
- Hulu: NoHulu streaming is supported by 44 % of reviewed VPNs
- Netflix: NoNetflix streaming is supported by 61 % of reviewed VPNs
- YouTube: YesYouTube streaming is supported by 81 % of reviewed VPNs
Since streaming services are actively working to block VPN connections when playing content, smaller providers in particular don’t have the resources to optimize. VPNSecure Me is one of them, failing to unblock streaming services other than Disney+ and YouTube in our test.
So you can’t rely on VPNSecure.me’s ability to unblock streaming services.
However, the connection speed is sufficient for watching content in up to 4K resolution.
Features of VPNSecure.me: AdBlock, Static IP…
- Blocks Ads: YesAd blocking is offered by 48 % of the VPNs reviewed.
- Blocks Malware: NoMalware blocking is offered by 45 % of the VPNs reviewed.
- Blocks Trackers: YesTrackers blocking is offered by 41 % of the VPNs reviewed.
The ad blocking function is offered through special servers in selected countries.
Dedicated IP addresses are offered as an additional service for a separate subscription fee.
Special stealth servers are also offered, which are slower but offer better unblocking capabilities by masking VPN connections. The servers should be able to pass through the Chinese government firewall, for example.
VPNSecure.me Torrenting Servers
- Torrenting servers: YesTorrenting support is offered by 86 % of the reviewed VPNs.
VPNSecure.me does not block any features on its servers, including torrents. As a result, you can download torrents through all the servers offered. When using a VPN for torrenting, we recommend that you always have a kill switch on in case your connection is interrupted.
What is the country of origin of VPNSecure.me?
- Country of origin: 🇦🇺 Australia
VPNSecure.me is based in Australia.
Australia is part of the Five Eyes pact of intelligence-sharing nations known for their user tracking. VPNSecure.me states that it will move its headquarters to a more privacy-friendly location if there are issues due to jurisdiction and pressure from authorities there.
VPNSecure.me and Privacy: Logging Policy, Security Issues…
- No-Logs Policy: YesThe No-Logs Policy is followed by 86% of reviewed VPNs.
- Multi-Hop: NoMulti-Hop connection is offered by 31 % of the VPNs reviewed.
VPNSecure Me states that it does not store any logs of its users’ activities. According to VPNSecure.me’s policy, no logs are stored for IP addresses, connection and disconnection times, amount of data transferred, and DNS requests.
VPNSecure.me has not undergone a security audit, but neither have many larger VPNs. We have to rely on the company’s policies when it comes to VPNSecure.me’s privacy and security.
The connection is secured with an unbreakable AES-128 or the more advanced AES-256 encryption.
VPNSecure.me 💵 VPN Price: $2.97/mo 📱 Device limit: 5 🎞️Unblocks Netflix: No 🔌 Router Support: Yes 📄 No-Logs Policy: Yes 🛡 Kill Switch: Yes 🖥️Number of servers: 78 🗺️Country of origin: Australia
Top Ten VPNs
Articles about VPNs
- Review: Brave Free Internet Browser Protects Your Privacy
- “EU Business Register” spam: what happens if you do not pay
- EcoEnergy Electricity Saver is a scam, and saves no money
- What a VPN is for: An Easy-to-Understand Guide for Beginners
- 5 Reasons to Use a VPN
- 🎮 Best VPN for gaming: 10 tips for PS and Xbox with low ping
- Best VPN for Android 2023: 10 (un)paid options
- Get YouTube Premium for 80¢ a Month. Here’s how to do it
- Airbnb long-term rental scam: Red flags and exposed scammers
- How to Watch Foreign Netflix via VPN
- Chrome :
- Android TV: