Personal data processing - general provisions
In accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679
of 27. April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the controller and processor of personal data has been determined to be Kintaro s. r. o.
with registered office at Balbínova 529/1, 120 00 Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Czech Republic, ID No. 04701798, VAT No. CZ04701798. The company is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 252323.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018. On the basis of this regulation, the conditions for the management and processing of personal data are regulated.
What personal data we process
We only process the identification and contact data of registered users to the extent necessary for sending email and entering user comments on the web interface located on the VPNWiki.com domain (hereinafter referred to as the "Website", "Website"), specifically the following personal data:
- email address
- IP address
Scope and duration of storage of personal data
All personal data is stored in the company's own system for the purposes of sending the email newsletter and posting user comments on the Website to the following extent:
- name and email address for marketing communication and information submission purposes, the statutory period is 10 years for the purposes of Data Protection Authority inspections; and
- IP address for the purposes of inspections, ensuring the security and protection of our systems and tracking changes, the statutory period is 10 years for the purposes of inspections by the Data Protection Authority.
The user has the right to request, in writing, the removal of personal data from our archives at any time before the expiry of the statutory time limits. Personal data is not shared with third-party applications. Users' personal data is protected and not traded.
Purpose of use of personal data
We use personal data for the purposes of marketing communications and to allow users to post comments on the Site.
Our database contains only the data of registered users and users of the Site who have posted comments on the Site.
Marketing communication is carried out electronically by sending commercial communications to the email addresses provided. By voluntarily providing his/her e-mail address, the user agrees to receive commercial communications and also grants express consent and authorization for the above for a period of 10 years starting from the date of providing the e-mail address.
Dealing with and access to personal data
Personal data is accessible to the company's managing directors for the purpose of preparing and managing commercial communications.
Access to personal data is encrypted using an SSL certificate, logging into the systems is secured by a two-step password and a numerical generated code. All data is stored exclusively in electronic form.
Method of storage of personal data
All personal data is stored for 10 years in electronic form in a password-protected database. Access to it is fully secured. Personal data is never passed on to third parties for use.
Personal data is processed automatically on the basis of its provision by the user. The exceptions to this are manual data processing when updating personal data, when making corrections or changes to personal data and when processing written consent to the sending of personal communications at the request of a registered user.
By filling in the registration forms on the Website, you provide your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Section 4 of Act 101/200 Coll., on the protection of personal data.
How to unsubscribe from commercial communications
We allow users to unsubscribe from commercial communications via a link at the end of each email. Alternatively, it is possible to unsubscribe from commercial communications using the form on the relevant page.
We undertake to remove the e-mail address from the database of recipients of commercial communications as soon as possible, but no later than the legal deadline of 30 days.
Dealing with cookies
When using the Site, third party cookies may be placed on a user's device, which may include:
- Google AdSense with persistent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to analyze user behavior and to properly target and serve ads.
- Google Analytics with persistent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to analyze user behavior.
- DoubleClick with persistent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to analyze user behavior, proper targeting and ad delivery.
- Code with persistent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to personalize the website.
Data subject rights
The data subject has the right to be informed about the processing of his or her personal data. This means the right to certain information about the processing of personal data so that, in particular, the principle of transparency of processing is fulfilled.
This includes, in particular, information on the purpose of the processing, the identity of the controller, its legitimate interests and the recipients of the personal data.
Other rights of data subjects include:
- the right to supplement and rectify personal data
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- right to the portability of personal data
- right of access to personal data
- right to erasure of personal data
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including the possibility of profiling
- right to object