- These terms and conditions of use (the "Terms") govern the mutual rights and obligations between Kintaro Ltd, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 252323, with registered office at Balbínova 529/1, 120 00 Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Czech Republic, ID No. 04701798, VAT No. CZ04701798 (hereinafter referred to as "Provider", "Processor") and the person using the website (hereinafter referred to as "User") on the domain VPNWiki.com.
- Website and Website means the web interface located on the VPNwiki.com domain.
Scope of Service Agreement
- On the basis of the service agreement, the Provider undertakes to include the User in the VPNwiki.com system and to send him selected discount offers, in particular via e-mail messages, and to allow him to add comments to posts on the Website.
- The User undertakes to provide the Provider with valid personal data.
Conclusion of the service contract
- Closing the contract is done by entering the User's email address on the Website or by submitting a comment on the Website. The email address provided by the User is deemed correct for the purposes of the Terms.
- The User agrees that the Provider may commence the provision of the service under the Service Agreement immediately upon its conclusion.
- The User agrees to the use of remote means of communication in the conclusion of the Service Contract. The costs incurred by the User when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the service contract (in particular the costs of the Internet connection) shall be borne by the User.
Terms of Service
- The Service may not be provided by the Provider if its provision is prevented by difficulties on the part of the User or on the part of other persons. In particular, the Service may not be provided by the Provider in the event of a data network failure, a failure caused by third parties or an act of God.
- During the provision of the service, there may be outages, temporary limitations or interruptions of the service.
- The operator is not responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the content of the Website, it is always recommended to consult an expert for financial situations.
- Copying and distribution of even a part of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Operator reserves the right to restrict the User's access to the Website at any time, without compensation, without notice and without stating reasons, especially in situations where the User acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions or damages the Operator or its reputation by his/her behaviour.
- Unless otherwise stated, the photographs on the Website are taken from the photo library of Shutterstock.com or Dreamstime.com and are protected by the copyright of the respective authors.
- The Website publishes some links to other websites. The operator is not able to influence the content of the linked sites, the responsibility for them lies with the author.
- The opinions of users in discussions do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Operator. The responsibility for these contributions always lies with the author.
Use of the service and website
- The User or any other person using the Website acknowledges that the Website may not be available continuously, especially with regard to necessary maintenance of hardware and software.
- The User may not take any action aimed at preventing or limiting the operation of the server on which the service is operated, or carry out other attacks on this server, or assist a third party in such action. In particular, the user must not burden the server on which the service is operated with automatic requests.
- The User or any other person using the Website acknowledges that without the prior written consent of the Provider, he/she is not entitled to use texts, graphic works or other copyrighted items located on the Website.
Cookies within the services of Kintaro s.r.o.
- Cookies may be used when using the Provider's Website. Some of them may be used by third parties, but you cannot be identified by this information.
- Cookies are small text files stored by the browser on the User's device. They help the Provider to personalize the Website to the User and to analyze the User's behavior.
- Cookies on the Operator's Website:
(a) Google AdSense with persistent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to analyze User behavior, correct targeting and ad delivery.
b) Google Analytics with permanent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to analyze the User's behavior.
c) DoubleClick with permanent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to analyse the User's behaviour, correct targeting and ad delivery.
d) Kodino with permanent validity, the purpose of this cookie is to personalize the Website.
Other rights and obligations of the parties
- The User acknowledges that the computer programs comprising the Website are protected by copyright. The User undertakes not to carry out any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere with or use the computer programs to which the Provider is the executor of the property rights or user.
- The Provider shall not be bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the User within the meaning of the provisions of Section 1826 (1e) of the Civil Code.
- Discount coupons, discount codes or parts thereof may be used solely for the purpose of redeeming the discount with the provider and not for the purpose of redistribution, sharing or making them available to other persons.
Privacy and consent to receive commercial communications
- The protection of personal data of the User, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The User, who is a natural person, agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name, email address, IP address (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data").
- The User agrees to the processing of Personal Data by the Provider for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations under the Service Agreement (i.e. sending discount offers and allowing comments to be added to posts on the Website) and for sending other commercial communications.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to third parties and may be transferred abroad. The Provider may delegate the processing of personal data to a third party as a processor.
- Personal data will be processed electronically in a similarly automated manner for the time necessary for the stated reasons.
- The User acknowledges that he/she is obliged to provide his/her personal data truthfully and correctly and that he/she is obliged to notify the Provider of any change in the personal data without undue delay.
- The User confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he/she has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data. The User also declares that he/she has been informed that he/she may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in relation to the Provider by written notice delivered to the Provider's address.
- If the User considers that the Provider or the Processor carries out the processing of his/her personal data in violation of the protection of the User's private and personal life or in violation of the law, he/she may:
(a) ask the Provider or the Processor for an explanation,
b) require the Provider or Processor to remedy the situation. If such a request is found to be justified, the Provider or Processor shall immediately remove the defective condition. If the Provider or Processor does not comply with the request, the User has the right to contact the competent Data Protection Authority directly. This provision is without prejudice to the User's right to address his/her complaint directly to the competent Data Protection Authority.
- If the User requests information about the processing of his/her personal data, the Provider is obliged to provide him/her with this information. The Provider shall have the right to request a reasonable fee for the provision of such information, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
- The User agrees to the sending of information and commercial communications to the User's e-mail address by the Provider or third parties.
- The Data Controller declares that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the stated purpose and process it only in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. Employees of the controller or other natural persons who process personal data on the basis of a contract with the controller and other persons are obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data, even after termination of employment or work.
Service contract withdrawal
- The User is entitled to withdraw from the service contract in writing by sending a request for cancellation of the use of the service to the address of the Operator specified in point 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- If a relationship related to the use of the Website or a legal relationship based on a contract for the provision of services contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law.
- The service agreement is archived by the provider in electronic form and is not publicly accessible.
- Contact details of the provider: Kintaro s. r. o., Balbínova 529/1, 120 00 Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Czech Republic, e-mail address: info@VPNwiki.com